I forgot to tell Everyone that Karlee got a Mustang Award at school. I guess they said her name over the intercom and she got called to the office and got a pencil, trapper keeper and an award. Her Principal even called me to congratulate her. It says "Mighty Fine Mustang award Presented to Karlee for being such a wonderful Listener" We were so proud of her.
Last wk Karlee had a cold and on Saturday my awesome friend took some family pictures for us and then Saturday night Rodney came down with a bad fever. He was so sick on Sunday I took him to the Dr yesterday. He has croup and they had to give her steroids. He has been coughing terrible and having a hard time breathing. I think Emily is getting what he has :(
Went to Win Co and got some amazing Deals with my sister. Trying to pump Matt, the kids and myself with Vitamin C!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
4 comments:
WOW! Are you serious? A trapper keeper? I loved those and didn't know that they're still around! Tell her we're proud of her!
I am so sorry the kids aren't feeling well! That croup is hard on the lungs, and hard on their momma! Keep your chin up!
Ya baby WINCO!!!! So glad you could come with me! Hope your family gets feeling better...its almost HALLOWEEN for crying out loud!
hope everyone gets feeling better SOON!! Tell Karlee congrats and way to go!!!
I can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment