
Matt was sweet and took Karlee and Rodney trick or treating. They had a ton of fun with there dad. Emily was still sick so I stayed home with her. She kept saying, "I kitty" she wore her costume over her PJ's. We didn't get 1 trick or treater. I got 1 last year and told them they won and dumped all the candy in there bag they were so happy. I was hoping for a lucky winner to come by, but no luck. We did get to all go to Matts work party and that was a ton of fun. All that candy in the picture was just from Matts work we also had candy from trunk or treating at our Ward and also trick or treating so I froze most of it and decided we will have a pinata at Karlees birthday party next month!
Dad: Pirate
Mom- Witch
Karlee-my black cat #1
Rodney- Aniken Sky Walker
Emily- my black cat #2
2 comments:
I'm glad you were able to have a little fun! Hope everyone's feeling better this week! Love the costumes!
I'm totally digging the costumes and the candy! Cute family!
Post a Comment