
Go here to get tickets!

Karlee and Gev Manoukian (he was in the top 10 of so you think you can dance, season 4 I believe)
Karlee and Gev ( Everyone is so sweet to her, I love that!)
Karlee and Carli, my Karlee sure loves her she is a beautiful dancer!
Karlee and Valerie, David and Saffron Osmond
(David plays Jonah and Valerie is a friend and protector of Karlee)

Karlee as Lila and Jared Young and Jason Celaya singing to her. She loves this part especially when they both pick her up. What a little princess!

Director Dennis Agle showing Karlee that when people are silly around you to still be serious.

These guys really know how to dance. Its so fun to watch!

The costumes are so amazing. I cant wait until this week when we get Karlees!

Jonah and the Great Fish

Katherine Nelson and Brian Allred have amazing voices. I love to listen to them practice.

So the show goes from Feb 5-15. Everyday but Sundays and Karlee will be in it on the 8,9,10,11 & 15Th. They are not having her do the 2 Fridays or Saturdays cuz they will be filming all day Saturday and they don't want her to be too tired. Don't miss this amazing opportunity too hear and see some of Utah's most talented voices and dancers. It is going to be an amazing show!
5 comments:
Okay, if you get a chance, you should ask David if he remembers meeting me. We met here at the symphony and I worked a little with him. I had several meetings with him and his brother Nathan. He was super super nice.
How fun! She really does love the spotlight! We'll have to see what we can work out. Good luck Karlee! You're awesome!
Man that looks fun! Makes we wish soooo bad I would have stayed in UT to do "Pride and Prejudice" sp?? I know I would have loved it. I love that I can officially say that I'm related to someone FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!! Go, Go, Go Karlee its your birthday, we're gonna party like its your birthday!
This looks awesome! how exciting. Wish I could be there to see it. You might have to take a video clip of the play and post it for us :)
OH stephy!!! Thank you for your comment--truth is, I learned about getting a tanning pass from YOU! You made a comment one time in Relief Society about cheering up and you said your hubby got you a tanning pass for January and I thought you were a genius! Every time I go, I think of you!!! Love you lots and miss you more!!!! The kids are getting so so big I can't believe it!
Post a Comment