Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pray for Lindsey

My sisters baby, Lindsey, who is only 3 weeks old stop breathing on Saturday and had to go to Primary Children's Hospital. They are running a bunch of test on her to try and figure out what happened and so far she has a UTI, double ear infection and severe gag reflex. I went up to go see her on Sunday and got to hold her for a few minutes. She is such a sweet little baby. Today she will have to have her 3rd spinal tap in hopes to determine if she has meningitis or not. Please keep her in your prayers!

Poor baby is only 3 wks old and already spent 1/3 of her time in the Hospital.

What an angel!

Safe in her mamas arms!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I haven't met little Lindsey yet, but I love love love her and I pray for her everyday! Tell Andra I love her and please give her a big hug from me!

J♥M said...

I know that she's in the best place at this time! In her moms arms at Primary Children's! I pray she gets feeling better and that they can help her heal so she can be with everyone together at home! What a rough road.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Thank you for spreading the word about my precious little one. You can never have too many prayers and they are totally working. I will be staying another night....day 5 here I come! Love you!

Unknown said...

She is most certainly in our prayers, that is for sure!