Also the baby had some really bad blood sugar problems and also jaundice so no one could hold her anyways. Well I got to for a few minutes :) So her cousins were patiently waiting to meet her. While Andra was in the hospital we got to watch Whitney, her big sister, for a couple days and that was a ton of fun! So Friday we went to Andras so the kids could meet there new cousin!
Baby Lindsey
Karlee and her new cousin!
What an angel!
Rodney was shorter than his cousin Bentley at Christmas, Wow!
Bentley thought it was funny to stand on his toes and show there muscles!
Adam and Kari's little girl, Halle!
Rodney and Bentley wrestling!

Me and my awesome brother!
3 comments:
Love baby cousins! How fun for Whit to stay with you! I hope the little one is doing good and that your sis is recovering well.
Ya! My baby!! I'm so glad everyone was able to come over and give her lots of loves! I love the picture of Karlee holding her (I'm going to steal the picture) Here's to more babies in the future!!!!
Yay! Lindsey is soooo cute! We prayed hard that she would be okay, and I'm glad she's doing better.
I LOVE the pic of Rodney and Bentley wrestling. that is awesome.
Post a Comment