I know I have been back and forth on this issue but I have decided to go private. If you don't get an invite and you want one then email me stephaniebrosc@hotmail.com
I know it takes an extrs 2 seconds but hopefully my blog is worth it :)
Stephanie
Random May 2026
2 months ago
9 comments:
Please add me. So fun that Karlee did that play. Savanna came home screaming that she saw her friend Karlee in the play. Savanna has been in a few plays, so we will have to share information. We absolutely LOVE that kind of stuff. Savanna said Karlee did awesome! She is so dang cute! I missed you at the Valentine's party!
Please add me
kariseamons@yahoo.com
I want in: amyeasley@gmail.com
Yes, please allow me to continue to view this blog. It is so rare that it will come up at work. When it does, I want to look through all of it! Tell me how I can stay in your network. Susan
Count me in! :)
Anonymous - I will call you and walk you through what you need to do.
Love ya!
Matt
We would like and invite.
eabebowler@yahoo.com
To answer your question as to how to get your blog to book. I downloaded a program from Blurb.com
Then you can choose to print it how they lay it out for you or you can do what I did. I chose the book size and style that I wanted then I went through and edited the layouts, Sometimes creating my own, and I also added comments that people wrote in my blog post to the entries as well. I also chose to put the date at the top of the page instead of the title of my book. I just personalized it. Working on it here and there it took me about 2 months to edit it for 1 years worth of blogging. But well worth it. Hope I can get an invite to your blog
hodgolf7@yahoo.com
I'm going to do what Sara is too! I've heard only good things about that program. There are others out there as well. I had no trouble signing in! Hope everyone is feeling well now at your house! :)
Post a Comment