Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Well this year for Valentines Day we decided to do it a little different. We decided not to buy anything for each other and instead to do acts of kindness for each other and our kids, cuz its a day of love :)

Well I made Matt breakfast in bed and he made us a heart shaped pizza, he made the bed, the kids made him coupons that said cute little things they would do for dad. It was a really great day. Also Grandma bought the girls the cutest hats and Rodney a transformer. Did I mention she cleaned my kitchen, the kids bathroom, and made Karlee's bed. Thank you so much Susan for helping us you are amazing!


Heart shaped pizza Matt made!

Breakfast I made Matt and the kids

Emily in her cute hat from Grandma

Karlee in her cute hat!

My girls

My cute little boy the day before he got a haircut :)

Isn't this hat amazing! I love my kids so much!!!

3 comments:

*A* said...

Super cute! Glad you guys had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute in the hats. Steph, you are always so appreciative. Thank you, too, for that. Su

J♥M said...

I love your idea to do acts of kindness! I'll bet that was a great tasting pizza! Rodney looks way grown up to me and the girls look so cute!