Hey everybody, it's Matt!
I don't post too often on here but I thought I would write a quick note and share a couple photos. Karlee is up to her eyeballs in fame and stardom as she began filming of the movie production of Jonah and the Great Fish today. She is having tons of fun and while officially Steph is Karlee's Chauffeur, I think Steph is having fun too. This has given me a chance to hang out with Rodney and Emily more and its been tons of fun. Rodney is getting bigger and stronger everyday. Emily is full of sugar and sass! We wrestle around, sing our ABC's and watch Star Wars a lot (no complaints here!). I love my kids. I love my wife. I really am very blessed to have these sweet spirits in my life. Thank you to all of you who read this blog. That means that you are one of our loving family or one of our dear friends and we are grateful to each one of you and how you bless our lives.
Here are a couple of recent photos of Rodney and Emily that I wanted to share. Arohanui! (much love!)
6 comments:
Such cute kiddies!
What a great time in your lives to be able to spend all sorts of quality time together! I love all the photos and am happy to hear that princess Karlee is having the time of her life! I'm sure Rodney and Emily are having a ball!
Can't wait for the show tonight!!! Very sweet post and Matt should be a photographer, those are great shots!!!
Ah thanks Andra. Its really just the kids, they make the pictures cute. It has nothing to do with the guy behind the camera.
That's nice. And cute pictures too. It's fun to read a guys view of life and kids.
Matt, great photos! Thanks for sharing them with the rest of us. You're good with this camera and, of course, the kids are darling! Love you all.
Su
Post a Comment