Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Big 30!

Thirty things you may or may not know about me:
1. My favorite color is blue
2. Favorite numbers are 3 and 17
3. I love cold chocolate (M&M's, Recesses P.B cups and Hershey's Milk Chocolate)
4. When I was little I wanted to go on a mission, be a teacher and have 5 kids.
5. My favorite Ice Cream is Ben and Jerry's Phish Food
6.I hate Cherries but like cherry Lifesavers and cherry Star Burst (Matt says that doesn't make any sense, but it really does :) )
7. I love to snuggle (my husband and my kids both)
8. I am very passionate and when I love, I love forever.
9.I love that after 11years of being married to my best friend that he can still make me laugh so hard that I cry.
10. I have a horrible sweet tooth. I will eat less dinner to save room for dessert.
11. I have had surgery for my tonsils, gallbladder, appendix, eyes (lasik done twice), jaw, 2 laproscopic surgeries, and 3 going on 4 C-sections.
12. I have been in love 3 times.
13. I lose my cell phone all the time, it drives me crazy. But I do always find it. :)
14. I want to be a cake decorator or a pastry chef.
15. I want to go to Hawaii and New Zealand.
16. I have never had a fear of heights until I went on my honeymoon and went on The Big drop on top of the Stratosphere. Now I have a fear and a ton of anxiety about heights I usually will have to talk myself through it or not do it.
17. I think I have really pretty hands.
18. I haven't had caffeine or watched a Rated R movie in 11yrs. (crazy)
19. I love to hide and scare my kids. Its so fun. Me and my sister would do this to my mom all the time.
20. When I was little me and my siblings (mostly my sister and I) would play a game in the car where we would take turns touching my dads hair, neck, ear etc. while he was driving until one of us got caught. If he said, "Knock it off" you lost! Hahahaha
21. Even though I am 5"11 I hate playing basketball and sports!
22. I have slept with the same blanket since I was 14. It makes me happy but not my hubby :)
23. I think I am hilarious. I love that I can make myself laugh so hard I cry and that I always say, "I love myself."
24. I want to learn how to crochet and play the piano.
25. I saw Celine Dion live In Vegas when I was pregnant with Rodney and I balled it was one of the greatest days!
26. I lived in Germany twice and loved it.
27. When my husband says "guess what" I really like to guess and I make him do it too.
28. About half the things Matt says I turn it into a song.
29.Most people don't know this but I love to listen to Ozzy Osborne
30. I can't believe I am 30 yrs old today!

7 comments:

*A* said...

A)you forgot to mention you used to be in love with Davied Bowie B)you forgot to mention you like those candy bars frozen C)I think you have pretty hands too D)This is the best list EVA!!!! Poor Dad..... good time, good times! Happy Birthday to the best sister EVA!!!!!!!

Matt Bro said...

Stephanie, I love you. Our kids love you. We are all so grateful that you were born 30 years ago. Even if you listen to Ozzy ;-)

J♥M said...

Wow! I only knew 6 out of the 30 things!
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
BIRTHDAY!
(Now that is 30 Happy Birthday wishes for you!)
I hope you've had a great weekend laughing and crying so hard!

Sara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND JUST THINK ONLY 1 MORE CHILD TO GO TO GET YOUR 5!

Carrie Mata said...

What blanket do you sleep with?

Stephanie said...

Silly Carrie its the one you and your mom gave me. She had 2 of them and I always used it at your house and she said I could just have it. I will be buried in it:) Its kind of a pinkish red. It makes me happy and I snuggle up in it when I am sad. I guess the memories are just to strong for me I think I still need it :)

Jenn said...

This was very fun to read!! I can just picture you and Andra bugging your dad for fun. AND I remember how much Andra loved to scare people it must be in your blood. Thanks for making me laugh!!