














Matts work had a work party at Lagoon! The whole family was free and so was dinner. It was so much fun. It was the first time the kids had been on any rides and they loved it. I told them it was good practice for when we go to Disney Land. We have promised them when daddy is done with school we will go!
3 comments:
oh I love LAGOON! So fun! and those pictures from the post above did trn out great! So CUTE!!!
I am so jealous! I love Lagoon! It is my Disney Land since my Mat always tells the kids that we won't be going there ever! I love the pics and your kids look like they had such a happy happy time there! Yay for FREE Lagoon and dinner!
Looks like you had a VERY fun day! I can't wait to take our kids...in like 10 years!! Ha Ha
Post a Comment