So my little angel is 7! Seven, I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I love her so much. I love that she is just like me. What can I say I think I'm pretty fun :) She is sensitive, nurturing, a friend to everyone, she loves school and learning, she is a great help to me and really funny! She wanted to bring donuts to school and have her name written in pink frosting, so we did. Then we had a family birthday party and she wanted homemade cheesecake not the "stuff in the box." Then for her friend party she wanted a silver mist party. I have to admit it was hard for me to buy the cake toppers I always love to make the kids cake but since I am so close to my due date I just made the cake and bought the topper.
The donuts we brought to school!
Karlee with her teacher Miss Holmquist. I don't know why blogger wont let me turn these pictures but I am just so glad to have them up!
Tenaya and Mia with cool whip all over there face! They played a game where you had to find the hidden bubble gum using your mouth, it was really funny.
Rodney joined in the fun!
Who is going to find the gum first??

When trying to pop balloons with your back do not buy helium balloons.
oopsie :)

Abby and Mia

Mia and Rodney
Karlees silver mist cake
Happy Birthday Karlee!
She loves the letter K
I hope all your hopes and dreams come true!

What a cutie!

The homemade cheese cake

Happy Birthday Karlee we sure love you!!!!
2 comments:
Love the silvermist cake. Way cute. I'm glad we were able to go to her birthday this year! Fun Fun Fun!
Great girls get great parties! I love the donuts! Thanks for inviting Tenaya, we sure had a great time! So glad that Karlee had a Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment