Rodneys preschool went to Maceys before Christmas and sang Christmas songs for the shoppers. It was the cutest thing in the world. I am so so so glad we were able to work it out so that Rodney could go to school. It is helping him so much. He is having so much fun!
I'm loving all these blog updates! I love hearing all the fun little things Rodney gets to do at preschool. Whit starts tomorrow and I'm super excited for her (I already have her Valentine's for her class!) I know, only me huh!?
What a great preschool! I wish I was shopping at Macey's that day! He looks way grown up to me! Bottle him up with the rest of them they are growing way too fast!
2 comments:
I'm loving all these blog updates! I love hearing all the fun little things Rodney gets to do at preschool. Whit starts tomorrow and I'm super excited for her (I already have her Valentine's for her class!) I know, only me huh!?
What a great preschool! I wish I was shopping at Macey's that day! He looks way grown up to me! Bottle him up with the rest of them they are growing way too fast!
Post a Comment