



Last year Karlee asked why are all the Santa's were different?? Well I let her know it was because the Real Santa can't be at every mall in America. He has helpers so all the kids can say hi and tell him what they want and get a candy cane. But there is only one real Santa that gives the presents on Christmas night. Well Matts Grandma Parker was really good friends with the Real Santa. She had him come to her house every year and would see Matt, all of his siblings, and cousins when he was growing up. It has been about 19yrs since Matt has seen him. It was so fun for Grandma and Papa Broschinsky to call him and work it out for him to come.
There were 8 second cousins and it was so fun that when Santa came in he already knew everyones names. He knew there teachers names, friends names, and activities they enjoyed. He told us the stories about the elves and how he became Santa. His laugh was amazing! I was so grateful that my kids got to experience this amazing opportunity.
3 comments:
Way cute pictures! I hope Matt is the new photographer for the whole family! He really is good!!
P.S. You need a "a then there were 6 of us" picture! I just noticed that.
Awesome pics of the real santa! How fun for everyone to experience this!
Post a Comment