Well over the weekend Rodney said his tummy hurt and he didn't really have an appetite. By Sunday night he had a fever of 102.8 along with this he was starting coughing and when I gave him a bath he said his ear was hurting.
Moving on to Emily. She believes that there is a little girl in her tummy named Toby. She will have you feel her tummy and her baby will "move." It is very funny and cute. Well about a mth ago she said it hurt when she went potty. We bought her some cranberry juice and she drank 2 bottles and seemed fine. Well over the wkend she said it was hurting again and then on Monday said her back was hurting. Well since she has some of the same pregnancy things as me I didn't know if it was really hurting or if she heard mama saying that my back was killing me.
I went to the Dr. yesterday morning, left the house at 9:40 and had my non-stress test and my Dr apt. I was hoping and praying that he would say you will have this baby next Monday the 20Th that way I could be home for Christmas. Well he said I don't think you are going to make it till Monday. I am dilated to a 2 and my blood pressure was really high. He said you need to come back on Thur. and we will decide what to do. So I'm still not sure but I think I may get to have my baby Thur or Fri. I was so excited!
After I left the Dr.'s office I ran home to get Emily and Rodney, Matt had been working from home and I took them to the Dr. Rodney has strep throat and Emily has a bladder infection. I ran and dropped off there prescriptions and then went and got Karlee from school. After that I dropped off Rodney and took the girls to the Dentist. I am proud to say that they had no cavities. Then I picked up the little 2's antibiotics and by the time we got home it was 6! Still had to make dinner, get clothes layed out for school, help Karlee with her homework, had Family home evening, Matt gave Emily and Rodney a blessing and got them all to bed. I was so exhausted. I didn't stop for 2 seconds!
Matt also has finals that are all due by Thur. so we are praying that the Dr says come back in the morning and we will do your c-section. Even though it was a crazy day and we have a ton going on. I feel so blessed. We were told we would probably never have our own children and 11 yrs later and so close to having our 4Th I feel so blessed. I have friends and family who also know the tears of wanting a baby and I can honestly say that I know those tears. I have cried them so many nights.
I am grateful to have the chance to be a mother even on days like this when I feel like I am running around like a chicken with her head cut off. I am so grateful that I listened to my sister and started a blog, which I consider my journal and scrapbook so that I never forget our family adventures and that I can remember to be grateful.
Random May 2026
2 months ago
2 comments:
THURSDAY BABY!
I hope that the kiddos are feeling better now!
What a crazy day, but look where you are now! Probably the happiest you've ever been! I can't wait to see him tonight!!!!
Post a Comment