











So I fell in love with a little Blondie boy! Oh my gosh he is so sweet. I love my baby Mason so much. I love these pictures Matt took of him they are adorable! Thanks honey for capturing our baby. I will always cherish these pictures! Oh and the picture of him wearing the new brother hat was a Christmas present from Karlee, I thought that was so sweet!
8 comments:
I LOVE baby Mason! So cute and so little!!!
I'm in love ♥
He is a sweet sweet baby! Love the pics! Love that hair of his!!!!
Oh my goodness...he is so darling. I wish I could hold him and give him kisses.
I can't get enough looking at him! Mandi just said, Hims seriously cute!
He is indeed!
He is so adorable! I bet you can't get enough of him!
So happy for you guys, he is so CUTE! Love the blonde hair :)-Rachel
Oh Steph, he is beautiful! Congrats a million times over. I am so glad he is here and mom and baby are healthy and doing great. Thank you so much for sharing. And I can't get over how much hair he has, it's incredible!
Post a Comment