Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Donald

A commercial came on for the show Apprentice and I told Matt that, "The Donald was really Masons dad." Hahahaha I love his hair so much and I still am in shock every time I look at him how much he has. He is such a handsome little dude. Everyone asks us if he got a haircut, no he just came out a "little surfer dude." Well I can't believe that he is already 6weeks old. I want it to slow down cuz he is definitely going to be our last baby. He is so so precious to me. I am so glad he is here and he is healthy. He is already smiling and really happy. He is a great sleeper, he sleeps 6-8 hrs at night.
The Donald

My Dr said he looks so much older than 6wk because he has so much hair.
I was trying so hard to get him to look at the camera
He is getting soooooo tall! At 1 mth he was already in 3-6mths clothes, he reminds me of Rodney
I love him!
Emily is such a great Big Sister she wants to help him so much.
I love this little Blondie
I love this picture it reminds me of his ultrasound he had his hands behind his head and was so chill and it is very true about his personality he is very mellow. Considering all I went through last year to get him here I am so grateful that he is such a good baby. He is such a blessing to our family. I love this little dude so much!

5 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

6-8 hours I am so jealous, we are not there yet, nor are we to 0-3 clothes, Way to go! I am glad your little guys is such a happy camper.

Holly said...

Wow! That is a head of hair! He is so dang cute. Is the Donald REALLY his Dad? Love you guys!

*A* said...

Ha Ha Ha! What a funny post. I sure love the "Donald"

J♥M said...

I'm in shock with how much he's grown! He's sure a cutie!

Kirsten said...

I keep forgetting to look at the blog, but then when I do - there's so much cuteness I'm overwhelmed. I just made everyone in the office come and see the cute pictures of the kids. Seriously I love his hair, though. Man, I just want to grab him and snuggle him. Yay for this weekend!!