Matt is the perfect person for me. He makes me soooooo happy. He is truly my best friend. He makes me laugh so hard. He knows when to listen and when to hug me until I soften up, he knows when to leave me alone, he knows the fastest way to make me smile. He is the best person to go through life and eternity with. He is an amazing father. Everyone I meet loves him. Someone I met the other day said your husband is the best guy ever and I said I know, and I really do. I feel so honored to have him for a husband. He has so much patience with me and he is really handsome. I'm just saying after 11yrs I am still in love!
Then me and the kids made heart shaped cookies together that was a ton of fun, I let them go crazy with the frosting, they loved that. This morning I climbed in bed with each of them and sang Happy Valentines Day to you (Happy Birthday to you) and then a song my mom would always sing to us Good Morning Good Morning I love you this Morning! It made me smile. Then we got to go to lunch with Matt since all the kids were home and he was so sweet and brought home a long stem red rose for all of us girls and chocolate covered strawberries. Needless to say I felt spoiled and in so much love with my family.

Me and my handsome husband!
Beautiful roses for me and the girls, how sweet is that?!?!Then me and the kids made heart shaped cookies together that was a ton of fun, I let them go crazy with the frosting, they loved that. This morning I climbed in bed with each of them and sang Happy Valentines Day to you (Happy Birthday to you) and then a song my mom would always sing to us Good Morning Good Morning I love you this Morning! It made me smile. Then we got to go to lunch with Matt since all the kids were home and he was so sweet and brought home a long stem red rose for all of us girls and chocolate covered strawberries. Needless to say I felt spoiled and in so much love with my family.

Me and my handsome husband!
Super cute apron, Matt told me later that Rodney picked it out because he knows I love blue :)
Chocolate covered strawberries, yummy my favorite!
My super cute sister made these heart decorations for me, I love her!
The kids cookies
Oh and Rodney got the cutest backpack from school so I wanted to post a picture of it too. His preschool teacher is soooo cute!






2 comments:
I love Valentine's Day and I love you!
So glad you had a lovey day!
Post a Comment