Wow I can't believe that my little baby Mason is already 6mths old. I was thinking, Gosh if this 6mth went by this fast then the next will go by even faster! Then I will have Rodney in school, Mason will be 1, Karlee will be baptized and Matt will be 1 yr away from Graduating! My family is changing and growing up so fast. I keep telling them to slow down but noone is listening hahaha
Mason is 18.41lbs which is in the 66% Also he is 27.56 inches long which is in the 85%. He wears a size 12-18mths (at only 6mths old). He has acid reflux so they have changed his formula and put him on prevacid. He started that about 2 weeks ago. It has been a livesaver! He was spitting up/barfing so bad that I had to change my clothes 2-3times a day.
He was a great sleeper when he slept in our bed but adjusting to the crib was extrememly hard. He would scream for over an hour at 2 different times in the night. Usually from about 2-3:15 and then again at 5-6 it was really bad for over a month. I was about to loose it, I said a prayer that I couldnt deal with the screaming and that I needed help. It wasnt just crying it was like someone ripped off his toenail kind of screaming. It woke up everyone in the whole house and everyone was grumpy. So I was so greatful that this prayer was answered. He got on new formula, meds, started rice and baby food, got a pillow, we untucked his arms from the blanket and we made the house really cold at night and it worked!
Mason is such a wonderful baby, yes even after all that I still think he is so wonderful. He has the biggest bluest eyes. He has a TON of hair that everyone always wants to touch. He is really quite bashful. He will smile and then look away. He is really quite. He loves to watch his siblings. He just said Hi today, when Matt came in the door from work he looked at him and said Hi. It was so sweet! He can roll from one side of the room to the other. He really wants to crawl, but not yet. He is a Huge blessing to our family. Mason Happy half bday we love you!






4 comments:
Look at that little blue eyed beauty! Love him!!
Oh Mason, you are truly a handsome little boy! I, too, get a kick from watching your siblings and your mom and dad. All of them are entertaining! Heavenly Father has blessed us all with the sweetest grandchildren ever! Love you!
Grandma Bro
I'm so glad that he's doing better! He's sure growing up so fast!
I am SO glad he is on medicine for the acid reflux now! What a blessing! And I am so happy for you that he is sleeping better now too! YAY! He is the cutest little blond headed boy I ever knew!
Post a Comment