Rodney has been asking me the last week if we could have homemade bread and homemade jam. We have the jam but I haven't made any bread in awhile. So once I got Mason down for a morning nap I thought it would be fun for Rodney, Emily and I to make some. I called them and asked them if they wanted to help me make bread. This is the conversation that followed.
Rodney: Ya!
Emily: Can I wear your bra?
Me: What?!?!
Emily: (goes and grabs an apron) and says again, "Can I wear your bra?"
Me:Bwhhahahahahaha honey its called an apron not a bra!
I laughed sooooo hard. I love my kids so much they are so much fun. We made craisin bread, homemade wheat rolls and cinnamon rolls. And we made them in our aprons not our bras! :)
Rodney: Ya!
Emily: Can I wear your bra?
Me: What?!?!
Emily: (goes and grabs an apron) and says again, "Can I wear your bra?"
Me:Bwhhahahahahaha honey its called an apron not a bra!
I laughed sooooo hard. I love my kids so much they are so much fun. We made craisin bread, homemade wheat rolls and cinnamon rolls. And we made them in our aprons not our bras! :)
Craisin Bread
Cinnamon Rolls :)
Wheat rolls
6 comments:
Thanks for clearing up that mental picture, how funny is she!
Now I know why you were laughing so hard when I called. Seriously, that is HILARIOUS!!!!
Stephanie,Emily is so funny,Dad and i think she is a hoot. And the bread looks so good,you are a good mom and a good cook.Mom
Emily is just a kick! We read this last night while Kirsten, Tom and Jentry were here. We all laughed so hard. She is a comic but I think she has some really good teachers in the family! The bread looks fabulous. I am so envious of you being able to make bread! Keep up the postings! This is such a great thing.
Love ya. Susan
Thanks for the great laugh Emily! What a funny girl!! You'll never forget making bread now will ya! I just love cooking with kids! Those moments are priceless!
Steph, this made my whole day! She is just too funny! And so darn cute! I love how happy they look in their aprons! What fun! Miss and love you guys tons!
Post a Comment