Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chloe & the Great Fish

On Saturday June 11Th Chloe & the Great Fish aka Jonah & the Great Fish. (They may change the name) played at the historic Peery Egyptian Theatre in Ogden. It has been playing at different Christian Film Festivals. It was fun to go watch it on the BIG screen. Matt said he was surprised to see how much screen time Karlee had, that was really a great treat. She worked really hard on this movie and it was Amazing to see how much she had grown in a year and a half. It was fun to have Grandma and Papa Bro and Kirsten come see it as well. The movie is so Good I cant wait for it to be released to buy.


After it played they had the cast that was there come on stage for Q & A.


Karlee and her favorite person in the world Jason

Matt took this picture of Grandma and Papa and the girls. I love it, its so cute!

I cant believe how fast the kids are growing up. I sure love them!

My silly kids! Karlee we are sure proud of you! You are already a star in our family!

4 comments:

*A* said...

How fun for Karlee. Can I get her autograph?

Anonymous said...

The movie was such a highlight! Karlee really did get some great camera time in the movie. We were so pleased that we could come and watch Karlee's "big screen" debute. If a movie was made of all of your kids, we would all make millions. Everybody would want to see the "CUTEST KIDS" in the world.
Love you all. Grandma B.

J♥M said...

You better believe she's a star!

Julie said...

I hope that one day we can finally see this awesome production!