Karlee learns to ride her bike!
There are definitely things that Matt is a lot better at and things that I am a lot better at. Matt has more patience with teaching Karlee how to ride her bike so he has been taking her out and trying to teach her. She is so afraid of wrecking on her bike that she wont do it. Today I lost my patience and told her this was getting ridiculous and that she needed to ride her bike. I tried bribing her and finally I said you need to get on it and ride it and stop putting your feet down. I told her later I was sorry for not having more patience and Matt reminded me that she hasn't got to practice as other kids her age and he is right. But he took her out today and she finally did it! I know with Karlees personality you have to push her (pretty hard) to get her out of her comfort zone. But when she does it she is always happy. I'm so proud of her. I cant help but think I helped a little. :)
5 comments:
Way to go Karlee! You look like you have been riding forever, such ease and confidence. You go, girl! Steph, Matt was a lot like Karlee when he was young. He was reluctant to try many things. Once he tried them...it was full speed ahead. Crazy how different kids are. You are both such wonderful parents. Your kids are lucky to have the two of you!
Grandma B.
Way to go KARLEE!! I'm not sure I even remember how to ride a bike! A new bike is the only thing I want for Christmas, no really, I'm serious!
Yay Karlee!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so exciting! Riding a bike is awesome!
Way to go Karlee,Next will be the Car.haha Just dont let Grandpa Clements show you how, just ask your mom she will tell you that.haha Love you all.Grandma Clements.
Yay Karlee! She is riding like such a pro! Nate wishes he could go on a bike ride with her!
Post a Comment