Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Can you handle the Kitchen Sink?

While we were in Logan we met up with Adam and his family. We went to Angie's and got the Kitchen Sink for the kids. It was fun for the cousins to dig into that monster ice cream. I love my brother so much he has the cutest little family. It was so fun to see them.


They were so excited when it was being brought out

This picture of the girls is so cute

Oh, yeah!

And Adam cleaned it up! Hahahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That look on Adams face is priceless! He looks like either..."How deep is this sink??! OR I think I'm gonna puke!" Either way, it was a "picture can say a thousand words" moment. The kid pictures are all so fun. They each look like they have died and gone to sugar heaven. What a fun idea to get that treat for the kids and even better...a super memory for the kids.
Grandma B.

*A* said...

That is AWESOME!! I wish sooooo bad I could have been with you guys. Great pictures

Julie said...

MMMMM!!!! You guys cleaned the kitchen sink!! Woot Woot!!

J♥M said...

Now that's a great memory!