We are trying to figure out what to do with Masons hair, he sure has wild hair. So I told Matt he has had "The Donald Look" and this is "The Bieber Look." I never thought I would say this but I fell in love with Justin Bieber hahahaha
Random May 2026
2 months ago


6 comments:
Oh Steph, anyway you look at him, he is just adorable! He would look cute in any style. Wouldn't you agree? Just don't let Matt give him a "buzz"! Love you guys.
Grandma B.
"Baby, Baby, Baby Ohhhh" if I hear my kids sing that one more time, I'm going to SCREAM! He sure is a cutie. I say grow it out like a surfer bum.
Ohhh! I love it both ways, whatever his hair looks like, I sure do love it! Laleh
Ha! Thanks Andra, I now have that damn song in my head!! Ha! He's so cute! I agree with Grandma Bro... NO BUZZ!
Jean you make me laugh so hard! I already told Matt if I ever come home and he buzzed it I will be so MAD!
Ha Ha Jean, thanks for the laugh:-)
Post a Comment