Yesterday Emily asked me when the end of the world was. I was like where did this come from? So I just told her I didn't know and we didn't need to worry about that. I mean she is only 3! Then this morning she told me she had a bad dream and she cried as she told me that we weren't there but all the people who didn't choose the right died and the dinosaur came and made them die.
***I don't know why she is worrying about this stuff at 3 but I hope its not out of the mouths of babes cuz I have a LOT I want to do before the end of the world.
Random May 2026
2 months ago
2 comments:
These pictures of Rodney are adorable! What a cute little guy. He will love the one of him falling asleep in the high chair in a couple of years. Thanks for sharing them!
Grandma B.
You gotta believe in your self...and get your food storage!
Post a Comment