Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Shadow

So Saturday Karlee got to be in a shortfilm, its called The Shadow. We got to the shoot at 6:30pm and did hair and make-up and then left at 1:30am getting home at almost 3am. I would like to add we did make it to church at 9:00am. We were both very sleepy but thats the deal if she does a film on a Saturday and it runs late we still go to church.
She was Zombie #2. There were a bunch of other kids and that was fun for her and I had a blast with a couple of moms. We were in a gorgeous home, it had an indoor pool, it was Amazing. I love that Karlee is so Brave. She had a blast and it was so fun for me to watch her.

Zombie #2 getting her base on
She Looks so Great!

They made it look like she had blood in her teeth!

The AD taking Karlees picture

I will eat you!

What a fun set to work on!

Zombie girls


Dont cross these zombies


Even cute little girls can be Zombies. :) Karlee I love having our special time together. I love that you want to be an actress and that you arent affraid to get dirty. You impress me so much!

3 comments:

*A* said...

Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Karlee's make-up is amazing. Thanks for putting in the first picture so we can see how the make-up progresses. At the end, one really has to look closely to tell it is Karlee. What a fun experience for her and for the 2 of you to have that time together. Karlee is a cute & scary zombie!

J♥M said...

Yikes!!!
I agree, in her zombie attire at the end, it's hard to recognize her!
Crazy how makeup can change so much!