When we lived in our apt. I was struggling bad. I wasn't happy, I hated where we lived, I hated that all and I mean ALL my neighbors smoked and I had to take my kids out and make them breathe that, I hated that there was trash and cigarette buds everywhere. I prayed everyday that we could get out of that apt. I hated when people said, "well its no big deal you don't have a back yard there is a park right by you." Well its hard to go when someone is always napping or your kids have homework or you don't feel good. I hated that we could hear the neighbors screaming curse words at each other and other things.
When we had Mason we were literally busting out of the seems. I felt like we were barely keeping our heads above water. I can not express enough how grateful I am to my parents and Matts parents for helping us to get back into a home! Even though money is still super tight, the kids still get sick, I fell like I can handle it all because we have a home. I love our house so much. I love our new ward, our neighbors, I love that the big kids can run out in the backyard and I don't worry about them. I'm not saying life is easy or perfect, but it sure feels good to see the kids thriving and able to call a place HOME! Thanks Mom and Dad & Dan and Susan what a Huge blessing for your children and grandchildren!
This week Mason went on the swings for the first time. He was so happy. He laughed so hard. I love to hear my kids laugh.
6 comments:
I hear ya on apartment living and having a back yard. That was the greatest blessing about having a house. Our yard is what sold me on our house.
What a lovely post, it is always so nice to be thankful. I love it, and the pictures of one Adorable mason!
He's so brave. Linz hates the swing!
Ohhhh I miss him so much! He is so adorable, I just love him
Love,Love that boy.
Love that Mason! And am so so so happy you were able to get into that beautiful home! You guys deserve it! We love you!
Post a Comment