Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First Baby Broschinsky Cousin

It was so fun to see Julie and her sister Stacey. Stacey is due in 3wks and Julie is due January 5th this will be my kids first cousin on our Broschinsky side. We are really excited to meet her little guy! She is having a boy and her sister is having a girl. Julie and her sister are only 18mths apart and it was so funny to watch them open presents they were like twins!
Julie and Stacey

Me and my girls

3 comments:

*A* said...

Super fun for those guys! I loved being prego at the same time as you. I WANT A BABY!!! Whaaa Whaaa

Julie said...

You are so sweet to post this! Thank you so much for coming to support both of us! We know you lead a busy, hectic life and that it was a hard day with Matt finishing his projects. You are the BEST! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the photos. It was a fun party for Julie and Stacey and I am happy that you, Karlee, Emily, Jentry and I could go together to help Julie and Stacey celebrate. The only thing that could have made the day perfect would have been to have Kirsten and Nate all here. That day will come, I hope! Thanks again for taking the photos!
Love you, Steph!
Susan