This is an old picture of the kids, I just forgot to post it! I love them!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is an adorable picture. Emily has a serious look on her face like, "OK, sit down and hold on! The girlie in the dress is at the wheel!" Rodney is looking as though there is something wrong here, he should be at the wheel and Karlee is looking like, "Ah...just let the wind blow in my hair." Matt takes such amazing photos! And this one confirms it. Grandma Bro
3 comments:
It is an adorable picture. Emily has a serious look on her face like, "OK, sit down and hold on! The girlie in the dress is at the wheel!" Rodney is looking as though there is something wrong here, he should be at the wheel and Karlee is looking like, "Ah...just let the wind blow in my hair." Matt takes such amazing photos! And this one confirms it. Grandma Bro
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cutest kids EVER! period!
Post a Comment