Karlee had her first audition that she had to sing for. She was a little nervous but very excited about it. She tried out Saturday and she sang "Nephi's Courage." This is her practicing. She did really good and she has a callback for this Saturday!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
9 comments:
Good job Karlee!
Good job Karlee!
Good job Karlee!
That is SO cool!
~A
Karlee, I just watched the videos of your piano recital and your singing. I am SO proud of you! Singing and playing piano are absolutely my two favorite things in the world and the fact that you are learning and practicing and developing these talents is wonderful! I hope it is something that we can share and enjoy together! I love you, Kar!
Karlee, that was excellent! A call back too. I would hire you in a second! Hope your "call back" works out for you. Good job!
Love you! Grandma B.
Karlee, I wish you the best of luck. I wish i had the courage to sing in front of people.Love you Grandma C.
Go Karlee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Karlee! I think it is so great that she pushes and stretches herself beyond her comfort zone!
Post a Comment