Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mason is 18mths and gets a haircut

Well Masons hair was starting to get super long and really shaggy. Im always on the fence about what to do with his hair. I love his long blonde shaggy hair. He is deffinity our last baby and I think when they get a real hair cut they look like toddlers and not babies anymore. This is really heartbreaking for me. I love babies. I love when say the funniest and sweetest things. Its hard for me when they get bigger. But it is fun to hear Mason finally starting to talk. He can say Mama! Dada, car, wuzsat (whats that), sit, ruff ruff, broom broom, door, WOW, bye, hi, hat, shoe, door, No No, cracker, eat, giggles (Wiggles), Papa, Baba, and Juice.

He loves to look out the window and say Bye or Car. He love to watch the wiggles and dance. He got his first Big boy haircut and he is officially in nursery. He has been really wanting Mama lately which is nice and also hard. Hard when he has to go to nursery or left with a babysitter. But he is growing up to be such a fun little boy!


                                                                 I got a hair cut!
                                                                       So handsome!
                                                               Whatcha doing???
                                           Mason ready for his first time alone in the nursery!
                                         
                                                                         Cheese!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness! I can hardly stand how cute he is! And his hair is so light! Did he like nursery once he got used to it?

I love this last picture with his cheesy face. How could you not want to nibble on those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to have the kids grow up. Mason looks so adorable and it certainly changed him to get his hair cut. He is still adorable, he just looks older! Argh! I love the last picture as well. Oh, give that cute boy a squeeze from Grandma Bro! Love you, Mason. You sure are growning up!

J♥M said...

Crazy!!!! Stop them from growing!!! Yay for nursery!

Julie said...

I can't believe how old he looks! I love the cut! It suits him so well! What a cutie!