Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Oh whats in that pumpkin?

Mason caught with his hand in the candy bowl.*on the kitchen table

We always have Boo berry muffins. *They are pumpkin and ghost shaped
 

Aunt Andra brought the kids a yummy chocolate treat

I made these pumpkin rice crispy treats

After school snack
 Ghost and Bat grilled cheese sandwiches with cobweb soup
 Apple Juice with worms in them
Brain Jello
Ghost cookies
 
Ok so I'm a little crazy. I love my kids and in 100 years when I am dead I really want them to be able to say that there mom made the Holidays and there Birthdays so special and so fun. Thats important to me. We did have the cookies and rice crispy treats before Halloween to spread out the treats. The jello not only looked gross but it tasted really weird. I made all the kids have 1 bite and then we tossed it. Karlee said next year we should make a brain cake, thats my girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me, Steph. You go all out for the holidays! It will be fun to see how your kids decorate, in the future, their own house for each holiday and the lengths they go to to treat their children! Wow, this is impressive!
Loves, Susan

Erin said...

You have the most amazing ideas which is awesome

Unknown said...

You're SO AWESOME!!!
~A

Julie said...

How funny that the brain cake ended up tasting funny! I'm with Karlee, go for the cake! I love how special you always try to make holidays and birthdays for your families. I think it is great that you create those memories and also have traditions like "boo" berry muffins! You inspire me to do more! xoxo!

Jeana said...

I love the fun foods you made for your kids. That's so awesome!