Thursday, June 26, 2014

What has Mason been doing?


Photo Bomb
Mason Davis giving Little Mason his first Photo Bomb  LOL
Mason kissing his new cousin Walter
"But I need more chocolate Mommy"
Masons Owie


I told Mason I was going to make him into a soup and he didn't believe me!

Oh Mason you are such a ham! You love to "photo bomb" pictures you find great joy in jumping in a picture and yelling, "Photo Bomb!" You love all your sibling so much but since you spend so much time with Emily (MeMe) you 2 are especially close. I know you will miss her so much when she is in school next year. This year you got potty trained, you sleep in a big boy bed and this fall you will start preschool. YOU are my baby and you are growing up too fast for my mommy heart.

You are such a strong boy. You always want to wrestle with someone. Rodney was tossing a ball at you and you were blocking it with your Thor shield and Rodney accidentally tossed it so hard that the shield hit you in the forehead. You were bleeding so bad, it scared me so much. I was so happy you didn't need stitches! You got to go meet your new cousin Walter and you sure loved holding him. I am not sure why I love taking pictures of you sleeping so much, but I do. You are such a sweet boy, I love you so much. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the updates and love Mason's hair. He could be a hair model with awesome hair like that :) All your children are darling

Anonymous said...

Mason soup, sounds good to me! Love you too, Mason! Grandma B.