Monday, September 8, 2008

The Heber Creeper


All aboard!!!!!!!!!! We took the kids on Saturday to ride the Heber Creeper and they had so much fun. It was pretty spendy but we haven't done anything big this whole summer and with it being our anniversary this last week this is what we decided to do. None of us had ever done it before so we really enjoyed it.

5 comments:

kellbell said...

we wanted to do this over layor day but we never made it up there!! I looks like fun!

Janese said...

How fun! We really need to do that. My boys LOVE trains!

Doug and Amanda said...

I just got on your new blog, it looks great and so much fun stuff to read! I am so glad you decided to join the blogger world, it is so fun to know what you guys are up to. All the pictures are so cute!
Amanda

J♥M said...

Glad you enjoyed the famous Heber Creeper! In all our trips to Heber... never rode the train.:(
Just too gosh darn expensive! Too bad all "good times" for 2 year old tots aren't FREE!

Holly said...

Hi cousin Matt! Hey send me your e-mail address to timshill@cox.net and I will send you an invite to our blog. Thanks, Holly Bro. Shill