I think Matt thought I was crazy to post this, but I thought it was funny. I let the kids do my hair and make-up. They had so much fun. At first Karlee said I was so beautiful and then she said I was scary for Halloween. I kept it on and when Matt walked in the door his face was priceless! The kids were so excited to show of there work of art. I actually hadn't had time to shower so at 5:30 I went and washed it all off. I really want my kids to look back on there childhood and remember there mom being fun! Here is proof!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
6 comments:
hhahah! That is funny!
You have the cutest kids! Love them tons!!!
What a great sport! I love how Karlee told you that you were beautiful then changed her mind to scary!
Yay for you having a blog, so I can see what's going on in your life... since you moved away! Miss you guys!
Karlee looks like a princess. What a beautiful little girl that is growing up way too fast!
Thank you, Karlee, for being our oldest grand daughter and indeed, you are a grand daughter!
Love you! Grandma Bro.
Steph, you are so brave and such a cute mom. I am certain your kids will remember the day they fixed up their mother but more importantly, that you took the time for them. So many of my students come to school, eat breakfast there, stay during the day and then go to Boy's and Girl's Club after school. They see the inside of our school for a long period of the day than what they see of their home! And the parents follow suit. You and Matt are so good to take time for your children. It will show up many times more than you know in their future. Thanks for being such a great mother!
Post a Comment