I cant believe it is our 9 year Anniversary! Time sure does fly when you are in love. 10 years ago Matt and I were both working at
Wal-Mart. One of my friends boyfriends kept setting me up on dates so we could double date. Finally I said to him why don't you set me up with someone who is hot! He said like who and I said that guy in sporting goods. Matt had wanted to ask me out but was intimidated (i don't know why :) ) then this friend told him he should ask me out. He came through my line ( i was a cashier) and bought some gum and asked me out. Our first date was to his brother
Nates marching band concert. It was a lot of fun but I didn't know his family lived in Logan also and that I would be meeting his parents on our first date, that was a little intimidating for me. We went on several dates and developed a strong friendship. He left to go see his cousin for a week and I realized how much I loved him and never wanted to be apart from him again. Marrying Matt was the best decision I ever made. He is my best friend and I cant even begin to put into words how much I love him. He is such a strong support to me and I know that Heavenly Father worked extra hard to make someone who was so perfect for me. I swear sometimes I think he knows me better than I know myself.
I ordered some
french vanilla with raspberry cupcakes. They were to die for. Matt was so sweet he brought home a Celine Dion movie which I loved and of course he suffered through it (now that is true love) Happy Anniversary sweetie! I love you so much!
The fancy box that they came in
These are the French Vanilla with raspberry cupcakes from
"Little Miss Cupcakes" they are to die for!!!!
1 comment:
Hope you're honeymooning somewhere!
Congrats on #9!
Post a Comment