Mom: Rodney who made you so handsome
Rodney: Papa
Mom: smiled
Rodney: Daddy too
He is so cute I love him so much!
Karlee: Mom we should have more kids
Mom: How many more?
Karlee: 2 more
Mom: What would we have
Karlee: A boy then a girl
Mom: What would we name them
Karlee: Lily and handsome
Mom: Those are cute names
I love her, she is so funny. Kids say the funniest things.
Random May 2026
2 months ago
5 comments:
I love your blog and being able to keep up on your family. Good luck with the boutique this weekend!
Love, Rachel Miller
Hello Steph and Matt!!!
It's Kari Seamons from Walmart and the trailer court. How are you guys? I was so excited to find you through James and Janese. Your kids are so cute and it sounds like you are doing well. I love finding old friends through blogs. I'll be excited to keep up with you and your family!
I love to hear what kids say, I love their imagination and how they think the world works. Such cute kids you have. I hope the Boutique is very successful!!!
When do we meet Lily and Handsome? So funny!
that is funny, I love the funny things kids say...hope high school musical was a blast!! lol
Post a Comment