On Sunday we celebrated Emilys birthday. We had a monkey party for her since we always call her our little monkey. We had monkey cake, cupcakes and bananas dipped in chocolate. It was a ton of fun. Thank you to all of Emilys wonderful aunts, uncles, cousins and grandma and papa bro for coming to celebrate with us and thank you all for the wonderful gifts. Emily thank you for being our sweet little monkey girl, we love you so much.

4 comments:
You did a great job on her cake!
Steph, Emily's cake is adorable. You did such a great job! You are such a great mom, I really look up to you.
We had a great time and hope that Emily did as well. It is so easy to love such adorable children!
Love you, Emily!
Love,
Grandma Bro
That's so crazy. I always called Camden my changito (Spanish for monkey)...so his first bday party was a monkey one as well. We had huge blow up monkeys, jungle decorations, I made a monkey cake and had monkey forks and spoons and all that good stuff. It was so fun and so cute. It looks like you had just as much fun as we did :) I can't believe she's already 1!!
Post a Comment