Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Great Day

Wednesday was such a great day! We took Rodney to the Dr. and he said he wont need to have surgery! I am so relieved. I am so grateful that on Sunday Matt, Papa, Uncle Nate and Uncle Tom all gave Rodney a blessing, I know that that is the reason that he wont need to have surgery. I am so grateful for the priesthood and for the strong men that Rodney has in his life to help him become an amazing man himself.

After that we went to the park for a couple of hours. It was such a beautiful day. I love being outside and feeling the warm sun on my back(minus the sunburn I got on the back of my neck.) Then we went to take Karlee to dance and when we got home there were 2 packages for me on my doorstep! I love getting mail it makes me so happy. Here is what I got.

This was fun because I got to open several boxes. It had nuts in one, pears, apples, cheese, cookies, and chocolates. Yummy!

And these beautiful flowers were in the second pkg. They were from my best friend Laleh. We have been friends for 14 years and I love her so much. She has always been a very nurturing friend and she has never judged me. I have been so blessed to have her in my life. We will be friends forever. I love you Laleh, you are like a sister to me. Thank you for knowing me better than I know myself.

1 comment:

bananaberry128 said...

OMG! I was so surprised to c ur comment! howd u find me? it so nice to be able to keep up with u n ur life!
miss u lots-shan :)