Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am Wiggin Out

I got invited to my sisters Wig party to celebrate her new do. My sister has alopecia and after her daughter Whitney was born all of her hair fell out. In the beginning it was extremely hard for her. But she is so amazing and is such a strong women, she has chosen to have a positive attitude and threw an amazing party in which we all came in wigs. It was so much fun. We ate yummy food, played games and laughed together.

When Karlee found out that I was invited to a wig party she got so excited and wanted to go to the store to buy "our wigs." She was a very good date and had a lot of fun. I am so glad that she has so many amazing examples of strong women in her life. Thank you Andra for being one of them.


The cute invitations

Amazing decorations and treats

All of us in our wigs

Me and my cute lil girl

Me wigging out!

3 cute girls

Me and my sis

My wig kept riding up

I love this wig on Natalie it is so funny

3 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Those turned out really good! Thanks for all the love and support!!! Love the lashes too...so fun!

Matt Bro said...

from the looks of those pics, it looked like your Wig-Gig was Wiggity-wiggity-wiggity wack!

J♥M said...

What a great idea! Looks like a great time was had by all!