Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Week

Well it finally happened, Emily said Mama!!!!! On Sunday she said it. I am so happy I have been waiting for her to say it and every time I tell her to say mama she says dada! She has been able to say dada since she was 6mths old. But the problem is I think she thinks mama means I want to eat your food. Every time I am eating something she yells mama and wants a bite. She is so sweet I love her so much.

Yesterday I took Rodney in for his 1wk cast check up. The Dr said if he was 16 he would be putting pins in his arm but since he is 2 he is hoping it will heal on its own and not need it, so we have to go back in a wk and do more x-rays to see if he will need to have the pins or if it can heal on its own. It is so crazy to me that he got hurt that bad from jumping on the bed. I wonder if I can wrap him in bubble wrap until he is 19? Already in the last wk he has been running and fell and skinned up both of his knees, I think boys definitely get hurt more than girls, at least in our family. Rodney I love you and I really hope your little arm will be ok. Daddy and I are praying that you wont have to have surgery.

6 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I'm pretty sure Em's said "Andra" the other day:) j/k! Love that little monkey!! Can't wait for tonight!!

J♥M said...

Yikes!

Griffiths said...

I hope Rodney doesn't have to have surgery either. We will pray for him too.
It is always so fun when your children call you by name for the first time!!! Having children is wonderful!!!

{natalie} said...

steph, i found you! i can't believe your 2 yr old broke his arm, so sad.

Anonymous said...

We loved having you here for the weekend. Thanks for taking time to pack up your cute kids and bring them to Logan. We loved every minute of it--all of it.
Have a super week.

Melanie Palmer said...

Cute blog! It was good to see you and it's fun getting to know you better with each event...and now your blog:)