We had such a fun Halloween. We went trick or treating at Wal-Mart which wasn't as good as our old W.M was but still nice to be out of the house. Then we came home and had PB & Jack-o-Lantern sandwiches for lunch. Then we went to Matts work, they had over 50 different decorated rooms and spook alleys for the kids. I wish I would of brought my camera it was so much fun and we came home with a W.M sack full of candy. We didn't even need to go trick or treating but of course we did! Then we came home and ate Monster Toes for dinner and aunt Kirsten and our good friends the Griffiths came over and we all went trick or treating together. The kids had a ton of fun together.
It was so nice to see my friend Janae and her family. It is so nice because we have been friends for 10 years and so have our husbands and all of our 3 kids were born within a few months of each other. I am so glad she lives close. Thanks for going with us guys!
PB & Jack-o-Lantern Sandwiches

Monster Toes

All the kids (the clown is a girl from my CTR 8 class)

Emily at 1 years old
Karlee at 10 months old
2 comments:
So cute! I love the costumes and am glad you had a happy Halloween.
Thank you so much for inviting us to go with you. We had a blast!! Thanks for you and Matt's friendship.
Post a Comment