Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Sing Along

I wish I would of gotten better pictures but last nite we went with our good friends the Griffiths to the Energy Solutions Arena and all of the tickets were free, everyone got a free hot dog and soda, a ticket to the Nascar Race that Larry H Miller owns, a ticket to a Bees game, a small popcorn voucher at the MegaPlex and we got 5 of each of these tickets for our whole family and all for freeeeeeee!!! I guess they do this every year, so this is our new family tradition. The Arena was almost full and it was so fun to have that many people singing Christmas songs with an orchestra playing. Also they had a live feed to some of the soldiers in Iraq and they were singing and dancing too, it was so awesome.

The kids had a ton of fun the only problem was when Rodney stood up in his chair so he could see Santa better, his seat flipped up and his leg got closed up in it. It took a min to get his leg out cuz he had his boots on then it took him a while to calm down. I am so glad it isn't broken but he has a pretty good bruise in the shape of a ring going around his leg where it was stuck. I was so sad he got hurt.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

J♥M said...

Maybe he's more of a monkey than we all thought! I really think it's a string of hurt bad luck! Can you imagine the questions at the ER if he had broken his leg in the same year as his arm? I mean within 6 months of each other? I'm sure glad he's ok!

*A* said...

I'll have to remember that for next year. Looks like fun!