Friday, December 19, 2008

Funny Friday

So earlier this week I had my awesome friend Candice help try and teach me how to do Karlee and Emilys hair. She has 3 girls and there hair always looks amazing. She whipped out "her tools" and got to work I wish I would of remembered to take a picture of there hair it looked so beautiful!

Well on Friday she brought us over a Christmas present which was a box of my own "tools" to do the girls hair and some amazing treats called "pieces of heaven" I was so happy about the gift it was so thoughtful and and I love it! In it was a Squirt bottle, a container with plastic rubber bands, a container to separate colored rubber bands, color rubberbands, bobby pins, and a bunch of hair bows. Seriously loved the gift sooooooo much.

Well later Karlee was looking at the candies and she said, "Mom these don't look like Jesus treats" I laughed so hard I told her they were not Jesus treats they were called pieces of heaven.

I love my little Karlee, the funniest things come out of her mouth.

2 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

That is too funny! Candice is awesome!!!!

J♥M said...

Awww, I would have loved to see pictures! What a great gift idea! I also love your ribbon idea I noticed behind the bathroom door to clip all the barrets on.