Sunday, December 7, 2008

Going to look at the Christmas Lights

I love to go to Temple Square and look at the lights. It is so fun that the kids are getting older and can enjoy it to so we bundle up the kids and grabbed Aunt Kirsten and went. I love the Salt Lake Temple, the lights, the statue of Christ, the horses pulling the carriages, I love it all. Then afterwards we went to Kirstens and listened to Christmas music and had hot chocolate. It was so much fun. We have been so busy this last week tomorrow will definitely be a pajama day:)

The Salt Lake Temple

Karlee and Rodney

What a bunch of cuties

Our little family

Me and my kiddos

Me and Emily

Me and the kids

Me and my girls

Karlee and Rodney sure love each other

Isn't this a beautiful picture

Kirsten and Emily trying to keep warm

The kids on the way home

9 comments:

*A* said...

Looks like fun! The pictures of the temple are sooooo beautiful!

Griffiths said...

Cute cute!! I love temple square and the ligths too. We usually go every year, and it is alwys so much fun. There is something magical about it. Glad you had some great family time!!

Kirsten said...

Sweet! Looks like we wore them out good! Thanks for coming up to see the lights and hang out with me in my little Christmas haven. I loved having all of you here! I'm so excited for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Jentry said...

I am commenting yay I have a life again. I read through all of the updates I have missed and I loved it you really do have the funniest kids around. but I just have to say I really love the Emily squinty eyes from temple square. She is so sassy.

Janese said...

How fun! We are going to be doing that on Thursday night. I just love the whole atmosphere there. It really brings the Christmas spirit.

Clements Family said...

Your kids are so stinking cute. We are so sad that we could not make it to Karlee's birthday party. We really wanted to come. We are so excited to see you in a few weeks for the christmas party. I love the picture with all 3 kids sleeping in the car. I bet that was a very nice quiet drive home!

J♥M said...

What fun it is to ride...
What a great ride home! We hope to go see the lights at the Temple this year too!

Nick N. said...

Looks like you kids had fun!

I love the lights... I haven't seen them in awile.


~bethy~

Matt Bro said...

This was a lot of fun! It was flippin' cold but we still had a blast. I have to ask... in the picture of Steph and the kids... what was Rodney smelling that made a face like that?!?!