It seems like a few mths ago the Dr told me to pack my bags and come back that evening that they were going to start me. I went in Dec. 2 2003 at 8pm and was started. The next morning things really got going and by 6pm I was dilate to a 10. I pushed for 3 hours and they finally decided that I was done. My Dr was on a date with her hubby and they said either I could wait and she would do the c-section or have the on call Dr do it I wanted to wait, plus I needed the rest . At 11:15 pm I gave birth to Karlee Nicole Broschinsky she weighed 9lbs 10 oz and was 22 inches long. When she came out the Dr said, "you just gave birth to a toddler." I loved how much hair you had. You were such a beautiful baby. I loved everything about you. When you were born I realized just how much Heavenly Father Loved me.
Thank you so much for coming to our family you have such a sweet strong spirit. I am so blessed to be your mother. I love you my sweet lil Christmas angel.
Me pregnant with you
Me and dad
My sweet lil angel
Look at her so innocent
I love this girl
Look at all that hair
What a happy baby
I love it when you smile
What beautiful blue eyes
Her first birthday seems like yesterday and now she is 5!!!!!!
1 comment:
so baby stories make me cry. no wonder you pushed for three hours, she was a big one. She's so precious, I love her hair. I think Emily looks like her a bit.
Post a Comment