Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hello Kitty Birthday Party

Karlee wanted to have a Hello Kitty birthday party. So I was pretty nervous about making the cake but I think that it turned out really great. We played pin the bow on hello kitty and hello, hello kitty (instead of duck duck goose) It was a ton of fun. Happy Birthday Karlee! We sure love you!


Kids waiting for the cake

I don't think Karlee has ever laughed so hard in her life!

Birthday girl getting hosted

She loved every minute of it!

Jenasi and Karlee

Kamarie, Karlee and Tenaya

Rodney crashed in the middle of the party

All the kids from the party

The Decorations

Hello Kitty Cake

Karlee trying to teach Rodney how boys should pose.

Karlee modeling her new boots! She really wanted boots to match her coat.

2 comments:

*A* said...

Great job on the cake!! Holy cow woman!! Karlee is sooooooo fashionable, do you think she could help me with my wardrobe? I can't believe she's five! I sure do love you guys!

Anonymous said...

deer stephanie
thanks 4 inviting me to karlees party. i had fun um at the party!
love
tenaya