
So the kids aunt Julie is a Professional Ice skater, and her and Nate work at the Ice Rink in Logan. So we decided to take the kids ice skating. Even though the suitcase fell out of the car and the corner of it landed on the top of my foot, I still attempted to skate. I didn't last very long. :) Rodney was scared to death and cried so I made him try for about 2 min and then he was done. Karlee was very nervous about it but with some coaxing from me and Julie she skated some and Emily was the superstar! She loved it. Aunt Julie went around with her and she had the biggest smile and then aunt Kirsten let her stand with her help and she could of stayed there all day she thought she was so cool, and she was :)
2 comments:
I love love love ice skating! Isn't it fun to try something new! Hope your foot is feeling better!
I love how you spotlighted each child individually! It looks like everyone had a great Christmas. Love ya!
Post a Comment