I am so proud of my little boy I should of posted this 2 wks ago. But with the holidays coming I got a little behind. I was really scared to potty train a little boy. Karlee took a few days and it was a piece of cake she was potty trained right before she turned 2. I also potty trained Hannah the little girl I nannied for 2 yrs. Everyone told me that boys were so hard and that I should wait until he was 3. But having 2 kids in diapers for the last year has been getting really expensive so I thought I would give it a try and see how he did. I am so proud of him he wore pull ups for 2 days and then I told him that diapers were only for babies and he was done. He only wanted Big boy undies and he has been dry for the last several wks. He stays dry all day and all nite. I am so glad that it was easier than I thought and It has been so nice just to have Emily in diapers. And it only took a couple of days and a ton of potty treats! :)

What a BIG BOY!

He is so proud of himself! We are proud of you too!
6 comments:
Good job Mr. Undies!!!
I sure am proud of my big boy! Way to go Rodney!
2 down and 1 to go! I'm impressed with your potty training skills!
Yeah Steph has the mad potty training skillz!
That's Awesome!
I've been changing diapers for the last 5 1/2 years! I finally got Brendan potty trained the week Jackson got here. I'm tired of the diapers myself :)
~bethy~
love it when they are potty trained
Post a Comment