Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Little Family


Choke hold on the girls

Our cute little kids

Our Family Christmas 2008

Me squishing the girls

Me and my handsome husband! He is so HOT!

I cant believe that this is the last day of 2008!!!! Where has the time gone? A lot has happen this year. We laughed and cried together. We moved. We had a busy year. The thing I want to remember the most about 2008 is how much my husband loves me. How he works so hard at 2 jobs so that I can fulfill my dream of being a stay at home mom. He is so loving and patient with me, I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life. I wanted to write this so that I could show him just how much he is loved and appreciated. I truly married my best friend. We have a lot of hopes and dreams for 2009 and I know with a lot of work and sacrifice we can make our dreams come true. I love you Matt, thank you for being my everything!

4 comments:

Nick N. said...

Hey Beautiful! I love the Family photo! Your kids are so cute.

Husband's are the greatest. Nick lets me stay home cuz he knows he cannot handle being a Mr. Mom!

But I'm sure I would not be up to his job either!

~bethy~

easleyfamily said...

You have such a cute family! I love checking your blog! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

J♥M said...

So glad you guys had a Happy Christmas!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Those are some dang cute family photos! I love you guys!