We had been running around a bunch yesterday and then went over to our friends house and as soon as we got out of the car Karlee said, "Welcome to Hell" my jaw dropped to the ground and I tried really hard not to laugh and I asked her where the hell did you hear that? J/k I said where in the world did you hear that and she quickly responded, "oh on
Ratatouille" I kindly told her we don't say that. I have never caught that on that show. Its a good reminder to really pay attention to what our kids are watching.
3 comments:
And to think she got mad at me for saying "CRAP"!?!?!
Hardly seems fair!
That is too funny! I bet you were pretty shocked!
I tried to leave a comment on this the other day. You either didn't like it or it wasn't meant to be.
I've seen this movie a ton of times and don't recall ever hearing that. I'm not saying it's not there, just maybe I'm used to it.
Can we really run around covering little ears for the rest of their lives? Spelling words NO longer works for me!!!!!!
I would have totally laughed and I can so picture this in my mind!
Post a Comment